Wednesday, August 31, 2005

A walk down memory lane!

I have not updated the blog in quite sometime. I think I am having some kind of a blogger’s block or something. (Ah! I finally get to say that…;) ) Anyways, I got this very interesting questionnaire thru’ email today. When I tried to answer these questions, I had a wonderful trip down my memory lane to my school days. I should say it was really gr8. Most often, if we sit back and think of friends and teachers, I am sure many of us would be reminded of college days only. But these questions made me think of my school days and all those wonderful memories came gushing out from deep within. It was really fun to think of those days again. I wish I could re-live those days again…..*sigh*

Ok….so after I answered these questions, I thought why not start a tag on this? I am sure many of you would be really happy like me when you think of those days too…..so here it comes!
  1. 1) Do you remember the name of your very first school?
  2. Chinmaya Vidayalaya, Hindupur, AP

  3. 2) How about the name of the first friend at school?
  4. Aishwarya

  5. 3) Who was your favourite teacher?
  6. Hmmm….I think her name was Nandhini…

  7. 4) Which house did you belong to in school?
  8. Pansies

  9. 5) Which subject did you dread the most?
  10. Botany…..wait a minute….its Geography…….I guess, its both

  11. 6) Did you participate in co-curricular activities?
  12. Yup, Elocution, debate, dumb charades

  13. 7) Which was your favourite sport?
  14. Kho kho, Kabadi, Basketball

  15. 8) Which places did you visit on a school trip?
  16. Madurai, Kodaikanal, Trichy, Kanyakumari, Chennai, Hyderabad, Puri, Konark,…

  17. 9) Now, there must a boy/girl whom you hated the most and never wanted to see again in your life, who was it?
  18. Well, I definitely had so many names on that list…but honestly can’t think of anyone now

  19. 10) You must have had a close friend, without whom you thought you could never live and then you both moved on, lost touch and now only wonder in which part of the word he/she must be in…who is it?
  20. Subhashini…

So now is the time to nominate people for the tag….

Filbert

Rama

Amar

Aatma

Venkat

Have fun guys!

PS: If you find this stuff childish, you are welcome to ignore it!

6 Comments:

Blogger Filbert said...

Answering these questions will definitely be a trip down the memory lane. Will come up with my answers pretty soon.

8/31/2005 6:06 PM  
Blogger Smashinguy said...

Hey Preethi, good on you. I am sure everyone looks back down the road travelled to be reminded of memories sweet and sour. I accept your tag. Just gimme till this weekend. :-)

8/31/2005 6:43 PM  
Blogger Blogpur said...

Hi Preethi
I will answer all these questions!
I just wanted to know, do you just post it on my own blog and answer them? is that what you mean by tagging?

Anyway, nice post. I will answer them within 2 days, tied up a little with a bit of work atm :)

9/01/2005 1:25 AM  
Blogger Preethi said...

Filby & Ram,

Looking forward to ur posts...I hope you guys enjoy this as much as I did.

9/01/2005 1:30 PM  
Blogger Preethi said...

Venkat,

Yup, you have to post answers to these questions in your blog and tag some other people whom you think wud enjoy this. And take your own time...there is no deadline on this one...;)

9/01/2005 1:31 PM  
Blogger Blogpur said...

Hi Preethi
I've done it if you want to take a look.

http://blogpur.blogspot.com

9/02/2005 6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home