Thursday, July 21, 2005

My Car!

After looking out for nearly 2 months, I finally bought my car today. Its a 1998 Nissan Sentra. All my friends used to say how good it feels when you get a car. Today I can u'stand fully well what they meant. Its definitely a great feeling. One of my favourite past time is "driving". When I was in India, my car was one of my BEST friends. I used to miss it a lot after I came to US. After nearly 3 yrs, I am back on wheels again. I really hope to enjoy every moment of it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U r right Preethi, it would be a great feeling, so, enjoy every moment of it. It will take some time for u to sink in. The more important thing is, U got the car u always wanted, "SENTRA", not everyone gets so lucky as U. Enjoy and Drive SAFE !!!

7/21/2005 10:26 AM  
Blogger Smashinguy said...

Congrats Preethi! That is a nice thing to do. I understand how happy you would be feeling. I felt quite exhilarated when I purchased my new apartment in Bangalore (on a mighty big loan ofcourse). May you and your car bond together as teh best of friends. :-)

7/21/2005 6:47 PM  
Blogger Preethi said...

Hey Ram, Thanks for ur wishes. CONGRATS on ur new apt. Its good to see everybody settling down. And hey, I haven't started "Da Vinci Code" yet. I read another book in the meanwhile written by my team lead. Will start it pretty soon...

7/21/2005 9:32 PM  
Blogger Filbert said...

Congrats Preethi!! Having a car to drive around should be so much fun, particularly for someone who has been driving cars dating back to your college days. Have fun.

7/22/2005 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home