Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Proud owner of an Ipod!


I fell in love with it, the moment I saw it for the first time. From then on I have been longing to get one. Finally, I got it as a gift for my B’day. Yup, I am now a proud owner of an Ipod Shuffle. The first thing that attracted me towards the shuffle was its sleek design. It is such a cute little thing. Not to mention, the quality is awesome. I have to admit, the best quality I have heard so far. And finally, the lanyard. A cool accessory to carry the gadget with ease. Like the caption of the "Hero Honda" ad, "Load it with songs, fix it to the lanyard and forget it!". I am sure I am going to have great fun with my new buddy!

PS: Currently listening to “Oh Vennila” from Kadhal Desam...a wonderful melody from ARR...totally mesmerizing!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Blogpur said...

i don't really like the shuffle, it needs a screen for me to like it, but i guess we are all different.

i have to admit though that the sound quality and size of that little thing is absolutely top notch.

on the other hand, i really really really love your indian flag photo. makes me swell with patriotism.

your blog is also very nice, keep it up.

8/16/2005 5:18 PM  
Blogger Filbert said...

Congrats Preethi. As Venkat said, the fact that it does not have a display is kind of a drawback, but its sleek design and handy nature more than makes up for it.

8/16/2005 5:46 PM  
Blogger Aatma said...

Congrats Preethi, yes apple has great quality - I have an IPOD-40 GB, and love it.

Enjoy it ... its a great gadget

8/17/2005 9:51 PM  
Blogger Aatma said...

And thanks Preethi for reminding the song "O Vennila" It is a beautiful song. It has reminded that sweet-sour part of my life.

Another melodius song in that movie is Thendrale.

8/17/2005 9:59 PM  
Blogger Preethi said...

Venkat, I do agree that it does not have a display. But somehow I am always attracted to the tiny, cute gadgets.

Filby, as you said...its handy nature is what impressed me the most!

Aatma, 40 GB?? That's a looot of space. I am sure u r having fun with it. And "Thendrale" is one of my favourite too...absolutely enchanting!

8/17/2005 10:42 PM  
Blogger Kaps said...

Hi,

First time here....it does score in looks....but since it plays songs randomly it may not go with the occasion / mood.

I hv a Creative zen Touch and it is quite good too.

8/19/2005 12:46 PM  
Blogger Preethi said...

Hi Kaps,

Thanks for stopping by. Ipod shuffle does have a sequential mode too, but I prefer the shuffle mode b'coz my mood always sways with the music I hear. The best part is u r always wondering what the next song is going to be and when it picks ur favourite song which u have not heard in quite sometime, believe me...its a gr8 feeling!

8/22/2005 1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home