Sunday, August 21, 2005

A Dream combo!


This definitely is a dream come true for every “Thalaivar” fan. To me, my favourite Rajni movie till date is “Thalapathi”. It’s mainly b’coz Manirathnam introduced us to a new side of Rajni. The only other director who could even think close to that is Shankar. Just like every other Rajni fan, I was very disappointed that he missed Shankar’s “Mudhalvan”. Though Arjun did a great job, I think its b’coz the story was formed with Rajni in mind that the character had Rajni written all over it. I hope Shankar comes out with a even better script this time for him and introduce us to yet another interesting aspect of Rajni. After all, the movie would be crucial to both after the mega success of “Chandramukhi” & “Anniyan”. And with the famous AVM banner, I am sure the film will be a guaranteed entertainer.

Check this out - A die-hard cricket fanatic took everyone by surprise and forced officials to conduct an enquiry. Truly, A devoted cricket fan!

4 Comments:

Blogger Blogpur said...

Hi Preethi
Thanks a lot for your help, i got it working now.

Yeh the movie should be great, ill check out the cricket link and add my comments soon. (being a die hard cricket fanatic myself)

8/22/2005 2:22 AM  
Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Preethi - that was a funny one (the cricket)..:))

Check my blog for another funny thing :))..

8/22/2005 6:10 AM  
Blogger Smashinguy said...

The cricket link tickled my funny bone! What a fan to have for teh game!

8/22/2005 6:33 PM  
Blogger Aatma said...

yes Preethi, it would be really great to see Rajni and Shankar together. I just hope he doesn't creat another Political type of movies - As you said, lets hope it gives Rajni a chance to really act as he did in Dalapathi.

My favorite Rajni movie is Johnny.
The songs and dual role - was simply too good. Check our some of his old movie and u will see the real Rajni.

And the Cricket story - that was really funny.

8/22/2005 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home