Wednesday, August 03, 2005

A Blog every second!

Isn’t it amazing??? This statistics was collected by the blog tracking site Technorati's latest research. They have found that 80,000 new blogs are created every single day. That’s definitely a figure I never imagined. A Blog consultant has said, “you meet the person's mind through their blog". Now, that’s scary. So far, I thought Blogs were just a hobby. But someone judging you based on your blogs, is something that I have never thought about. Anyways, it makes me happy that I am also a part of this fast growing community. Read the complete article here.

PS: I am done with “The Da Vinci Code”. Though it was great, I feel “Angels & Demons” was far better. I am not sure if it is b’coz I read that one first, totally new to Dan Brown and now kind of know his approach. Comparisons apart, “The Da Vinci Code” was definitely impressive and well written. Some of the facts revealed in the book totally took me by surprise. Another example to prove that there are so many things in our history for which we still can’t find answers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a very good stat Preethi. "80,000 new blogs created every single day", Man thats a very BIG number. I never imagined the blogging community would be this HUGE.

And as far as "meeting the person's mind thru' their blog", yah I guess thats what they say, its a "public diary" Thats one of the prime reasons, why I dont write blogs, coz then everyone wud eventually know that I do nothing useful in life :)

8/03/2005 10:16 AM  
Blogger Smashinguy said...

Hey Preethi, that is an awesome stat... I can nly learn so much about you as much as you put in your blog right? Reflect on it...:-)
On your PS: I read the Code first and found the pace and style and the revelations quite stunning...then I read Angels and it seemed vaguely familiar...then I read his other two books and they are of the same style too...but very good all four books, Decption Point and Digital Fortress being the other two.

8/07/2005 2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home