Saturday, September 17, 2005

Sudoku, HP 4 & “Shivaji”

I wanted to try my hand at the Sudoku puzzle ever since I first heard about it, but never really did it. I tried it for the first time yesterday and yup…it is interesting. It’s always interesting to play with “numbers” and this one’s no exception. The target is straightforward and the rules are simple. I seem to be enjoying them very much. The website says, “Its fun. It's challenging. It's addictive!”. I can’t agree with them better.

I am now finished with the 4th book of Harry Potter. Needless to say, it was gr8! I am now eagerly waiting for the movie to be released. Just now checked the film’s trailer. It’s getting ready to be released on Nov 18th of this year . I just can’t wait for it. Though the first movie was a very bad presentation of the book, the quality of the movies definitely increased in the 2nd and the 3rd. The trailer of the 4th one was quite impressive too. Hope it’s as good as it looks.

And the Dream Combo indeed seems to be getting even better. It’s almost certain that ARR will be handling the music for “Shivaji”. The Shankar-ARR charm was visibly missing in “Anniyan” and was also one of the factors for the film’s let down. Recently, I saw the video clip of “Aa Aah” audio release function, where ARR mentioned that Shankar will not spare anybody until he gets the best. I really hope they work their magic yet again for “Thalaivar” too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aatma said...

Beware Preethi, Sudoku is very very addictive ;)

9/17/2005 2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Preethi, Sudoku has become really popular back in India. I realized it during my visit to India, People are really interested in that. I have n't tried my hand on it, will let u know, once I try it.

And about the dream combo, "ohhhhhhh..." I dont have any words to say, I can't wait to watch it. :)

9/19/2005 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home