Thursday, October 06, 2005

Smile Plz

Smile, laugh, enjoy, jump around...its official now. Indians are the 4th happiest people in the world according to a recently conducted survey. This survey was conducted in 30 nations and surprisingly, it is not the people of US but Australia who are the most happiest. The most miserable are the Hungarians.

And guess what, a Katrina Evacuee wins a million dollar jackpot. It is no surprise that she wants to get a house with the money. I think this is one classic example to the proverb, “If God closes one door, He’ll open the other”. Ah, what a spiritual thought!

I am officially a "Harry Potter" buff, fanatic, freak...whatever. I finished all the 6 books and I thoroughly enjoyed them. It was an amazing experience. And like every other fan, I'm eagerly waiting for the next one. Hurry up, Rowling ma'am...I can't wait!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even I read about the survey. Vancouver, Canada was named as the world's best place to live. One of my friends, (Filby) just visited Vancouver, and he said it was awesome. I really wanna go there, and another place, which is on my top of my list is Australia.

10/06/2005 11:33 AM  
Blogger Blogpur said...

Preethi,
How was the 6th book? Been a little tied up so I haven't read it yet...

10/06/2005 5:58 PM  
Blogger Susu said...

the other two countries at the second and third places that I guessed were.. US and france... got one of them right:)

10/09/2005 12:10 PM  
Blogger Preethi said...

Hey Venkat,

The 6th book was gr8...as usual. But I didn't like its ending...:(. Read it...u'll know y.

10/10/2005 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home