Thursday, October 13, 2005

Shreya – the lucky one?


It seems like Shreya is going to be Rajni’s heroine in “Shivaji”. She was cute looking in “Enaku 20 Unaku 18”. I have not seen her latest “Mazhai” yet. But I have seen a couple of her Telugu movies though. She seems to be pretty & talented. It is rumored that Rajni & Shankar saw the preview of “Mazhai” and were very impressed with her performance. I hope she makes a good pair for "Thalaivar". And there still seems to be some hope that Aishwarya Rai may also be in “Shivaji”. Until things get confirmed, let’s keep guessing.

PS: Somebody seems to have promptly followed one of the famous Tamil blessing, “Padhinarum petru, peru vazhvu vazhge”. A couple in Arkansas had their 16th child recently and they are apparently thinking of more. God Bless them!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

romba naaL aachu tamizh heroine paathu drool paNNi. Now Shreya has filled that place :-D

10/13/2005 10:20 AM  
Blogger Filbert said...

You know what I feel about the whole heroine thing. As a Thalaivar fan, I dont give a damn as to who the heroine of the movie is. Its only for Thalaivar we watch his movie and heroines dont really come into the scheme of things.

10/13/2005 10:56 AM  
Blogger Preethi said...

Ferrari,

Can't really share ur excitement :), but you have fun...Enjoy!!!

Filby,

True, as a Thalaivar fan, you & I don't care abt who the heroine is. But it does not hurt to see a charming face next to him...does it? ;)

10/13/2005 11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Filby is spot on ... When we go to Thalaivar's movie, We hardly notice anything other than Thalaivar on screen. Even in scenes, where Thalaivar is on the background, we generally watch his moves... so heroine does not matter for me, even its Aishwarya Rai .. :)

10/14/2005 10:34 AM  
Blogger Amar said...

Hey Preethi,

I dunno whether I will see shreya because its a thalaivar movie.

But all I know is after aishwarya rai, she is the most beatiful actress currently. Infact I have seen all her telugu movie. This sunday I'm going to watch chatrapathy only because of Shreya. She is mind blowing !!!!

10/14/2005 3:48 PM  
Blogger Filbert said...

Strongly refute your comment Amar. With Asin around in Kollywood, you cant make such sweeping statements :)

10/17/2005 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home