Tuesday, June 28, 2005

`Thiruvasagam' - Ilaiyaraja's Symphony style


After almost 5 yrs, Ilaiyaraja's `Thiruvasagam' is finally ready for release this June 30th. Ilaiyaraja describes it as his 'life's purpose' in The Hindu. His expertise in music is beyond what words can describe. Though he has already made many devotional albums, this one is totally different because of the use of 'Symphony Orchestra'. During his interview he has said "Do you agree that as a musician I can make you laugh or cry with my music? Then `Thiruvachagam' will sway you." Woh, I just can't imagine how good its gonna be. The 'Maestro' is truly a genius in the world of music. He has also requested his listeners not to download it. He added: "If they feel that my music has given them at least a little pleasure, they should buy authentic audios." I am sure his fans will definitely agree with this. One of my friend has already given the link of where to order the original version. I am all set to drench in the divinity of 'Thiruvasagam'. Are you?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a sign of showing respect to this great man, we gotta buy the symphony and not d/l it . Wht say Preethi ?

6/29/2005 11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home