Friday, June 24, 2005

Angels & Demons – Dan Brown

I have heard a lot about Dan Brown and his famous book, “The Da Vinci Code”. Many people recommended this book to me, but somehow I never got a chance to read it. So finally when I was about to start reading it, one of my friend suggested me to read “Angels & Demons”, its prequel, first. So that’s how I started reading this book and I’m glad I did. From page 1, this book has kept me glued to it. The story itself seems so true and the narration is just amazing. It felt like I was physically present in the Vatican City and everything was happening in front of my eyes. The thrill in the story was so aptly presented, that I could feel my heart pounding sometimes when I was reading. May be I am just over excited at the moment, but it was definitely a great book that I read, in a long long time. Well, I am all set to check out “The Da Vinci Code” now…I hope its worth the wait!

PS: I have been very unpunctual with my posts this week and this post explains it all…;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Smashinguy said...

Hey Preethi,

Angels and Demons is an exciting book! I own a copy...You know I am a voracious reader... The Da Vinci Code is tops! You will enjoy it even better!! Hope you get to read it soon. :-)

7/19/2005 2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home