Tuesday, June 07, 2005

A light drizzle on a summer day

There is nothing more enchanting than a little drizzle on a hot summer day. The temperature today was very high and humid. I looked at my desktop weather and it showed me 91F. Just then, when I passed by the window, I looked outside and it was drizzling quietly. There is a small lake behind my office with lots of trees around. The wonderful rain on a sunny day and that quiet lake surrounded with beautiful trees was such an amazing sight to watch. I just stood there for sometime...totally lost, when I suddenly remembered that I was at work and had 3 more hrs to go for the day. With a ‘sigh’ I went back to my seat. Someone has rightly said; Nature is not only all that is visible to the eye -- it also includes that which touches the inner soul. How true!

1 Comments:

Blogger Filbert said...

Preethi,
Thats a very nice quaote about Nature. Never heard that one before. Its so much true...

6/07/2005 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home