Thursday, May 25, 2006

It’s been a year...


Today is the 1st Anniversary of this blog and this is my 55th post. So far, my bloging experience has been a fun filled ride. Through this blog, I have not only kept in touch with some old friends but also found some new friends. I would like to thank everybody for your support & encouragement.

I have been very irregular in updating this blog for the past few months. There are other important things that require my complete attention at the moment. But I promise I’ll try my best to keep this blog alive. Do keep visiting!

5 Comments:

Blogger Filbert said...

What else to say other than Congrats? And like you said, most of our interactions in the last 1 year have been through our blogs rather than in phone calls :) Keep up the good work and we need more frequent posts, please!!

5/25/2006 7:38 PM  
Blogger Balaji said...

Congrats! and do update more often :)

5/26/2006 12:10 AM  
Blogger Preethi said...

Sesh,

Thanks for ur wishes! U r a lot more active than me and I am sure you'll definitely keep blogging, not just for an year, but a lot more than that.

5/26/2006 11:29 AM  
Blogger Preethi said...

Filby,

Will definitely try to post more frequently in future. If not for updating the blog, atleast to keep in touch with you...:). Thanks for ur wishes!

5/26/2006 11:32 AM  
Blogger Preethi said...

Balaji,

Thanks and point duly taken..:)

5/26/2006 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home