Sunday, March 12, 2006

F1 - a new season begins

Start of yet another exciting season…and looks like Alonso is still riding on the 2005 victory horse. After clinching last year’s championship, Fernando Alonso started the new season with style at Bahrain today. Schumi might be a little disappointed for finishing second especially after a favourable start from number one position at the pole. But the Ferrari team will be sure rejoicing now as their car seems more stable than it was in the 2005 season. It sure looks like Schumi is all set to target his eight world title.

And coming to my favourite Kimi Raikkonen, though he had a bad day during the qualifying race which forced him to start at No:22 at the pole, he fought back well today and secured himself a place at the podium. I wish him all the luck and really hope he clinches the title this year. All The Best KIMI!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Filbert said...

Didn't know you were a big fan of F1 racing. I do follow it but not to the extent of calling myself a 'fan'.

3/13/2006 10:26 AM  
Blogger Preethi said...

Hi Filby,

Even I am not sure if I can call myself a "fan" yet. I started following F1 only after I saw it live @ Indy (2003). The experience was awesome. I truly enjoyed it. It was only after that I started following it closely. BTW, Have you seen one yet? If not, we can plan another gettogether @ Indy again this year...;)

3/13/2006 1:41 PM  
Blogger Filbert said...

Now, I understand Preethi. And I have already started my plans for attending the Indy GP this year. So,lets have another get-together in Indy this July.

3/13/2006 6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Envy you guys. How I wish to watch a race live :-)

3/15/2006 4:53 AM  
Blogger Preethi said...

Filby, Sesh

Get-together & F1 race, "Oru Kallule rendu maanga", plan sounds fun!

Ferrari,

I can u'stand how U feel. Especially, 'Ferrari' nu perleye vechi irukeenge. Don't worry, I really wish U get a chance someday to watch a race LIVE!

3/15/2006 10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Yeah Yeah, Kimi rocks,
btw the company I work for sponsors him I guess - CA??

3/26/2006 3:21 PM  
Blogger Preethi said...

KS,

Another KIMI fan...good to see that! I am not sure which company sponsors him. But I am sure going to find out now.

3/28/2006 11:03 AM  
Blogger Blogpur said...

Hi Preethi
Long time no blog! Nice that you are back again. Actually I had a post about the Australian Grand Prix too but we differ slightly in our tastes.

http://blogpur.blogspot.com/2006/04/melbourne-grand-prix.html

Keep up the blogging!

4/05/2006 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home